my dolls Index du Forum

my dolls
un jeux de dolls

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Didier N’Dong close to leaving Sunderland for Torino

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    my dolls Index du Forum -> my dolls -> la dolls du jour
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
pauvre

Féminin
Point(s): 10
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 05:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Didier N’Dong close to leaving Sunderland for Torino Répondre en citant

Didier N’Dong close to leaving Sunderland for Torino

วิธี แทง บอล Sunderland midfielder Didier N'Dong is close to completing a £6.6m move to Torino, according to Sky sources.

N'Dong spent the second half of last season on loan at Watford but failed to make a single senior appearance for the Hornets before returning to Wearside.

The 23-year-old, who became Sunderland's record signing when he joined from Lorient for £13.6m in 2016, is keen to leave the Black Cats following their relegation to Sky Bet League One.

วิธี แทง บอล Sky sources understand Sunderland are in advanced negotiations with Torino, although Atalanta and Amiens are also interested in the Gabon international.

Sunderland's new owner Stewart Donald said: "We have got a player at the moment that we were offered €3m (£2.6m) for. We said no and all of a sudden it's at €7.5m (£6.6m) and that much more acceptable.

วิธี แทง บอล "We might be close on that one. I think the view was that we would just desperately take the €3m - not a chance."

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 05:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    my dolls Index du Forum -> my dolls -> la dolls du jour Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation