my dolls Index du Forum

my dolls
un jeux de dolls

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Ronaldo decision, Kovavic twist, third summer deal

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    my dolls Index du Forum -> pour my dolls -> pour ta dolls
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
mendient

Féminin
Point(s): 9
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 07:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ronaldo decision, Kovavic twist, third summer deal Répondre en citant

Ronaldo decision, Kovavic twist, third summer deal

maxbet Cristiano Ronaldo decision
07:00: Cristiano Ronaldo will be allowed to leave Real Madrid for Manchester United this summer, according to a big report from Spain.Ronaldo’s Real Madrid future is up in the air with United eyeing a sensational return for their No 7.Reports have claimed United are above PSG in the race for his signature with Jose Mourinho keen to add some stardust to his side.

And Spanish website El Gol Digital claim Real boss Julen Lopetegui has decided to let Ronaldo go.Express Sport understands that he has always been on the radar of United CEO Ed Woodward.Piecing the puzzle together, it means that, if Ronaldo becomes available, the Red Devils can be expected to pursue his signature.

Matteo Kovacic twist
06:00: Manchester United face a significant challenge to land Real Madrid star Matteo Kovacic, according to reports in Spain.Recent reports have suggested that United are keeping tabs on the Croatian, who is behind Luka Modric, Toni Kroos and Casemiro in the pecking order at the Bernabeu.Having started just 17 games last season, Kovacic appears ripe for a fresh challenge.But according to Cadena Cope, maxbet Juventus and Roma are also mulling over deals.It is said the Italian giants think he would be a suitable fit.

New goalkeeper?
05:00: United are reportedly closing in on their third summer signing.According to the Daily Telegraph, the Red Devils are hoping to clinch a deal to sign former England Under-21 shot-stopper Lee Grant as their No 3 choice behind De Gea and Sergio Romero. maxbet The report suggests the likelihood is that he will join as a free agent and sign a one-year deal.Although having a good third-choice goalkeeper is hard to come by, United feel they need to strengthen in this area.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 07:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    my dolls Index du Forum -> pour my dolls -> pour ta dolls Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation